Thursday, April 13, 2006

I suck

Ok. I admit it. I'm a bad blogger. Alright, fine. Not just bad. I'm awful. I'm weak. I'm just plain inept.

I have just one excuse. It simply comes down to the fact that I've got absolutely no time. How on earth do all you bloggers do it? Day in and day out, you always have something to say about something or other. Are you neglecting your jobs? Your partners? Your families? There's no question about it. You must be brushing them all off.

I walk into work every morning at 10 on the nose. Ok, it's more like 10:15, 10:30. But oftentimes I'll see reporters sitting at their desks, calmly reading their newspapers with coffees in hand, flipping. flipping. flipping, until noon. I don't even have a chance to read my own personal emails half of the time. And it's not like I'm a slow worker. I'm quicker than anyone I know. I've just got tons of shit to do. Don't you?

5 Comments:

Blogger AL said...

Sam, that's everyone's excuse.

5:16 p.m.  
Blogger sam-i-am said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger Avi said...

It's ok. I've taken two 1 month long hiatuses on my blog. Everyone needs a break.

9:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay Shoshi, I do nothing all day and I still don't have time for anything.

2:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!

4:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home